Edinburgh Radiator Covers & Cabinets
Established early in 1997, the Edinburgh Radiator Cover Co has gained an excellent reputation for delivering the highest quality radiator cabinets in a wide range of designs and finishes for clients throughout Edinburgh, the Lothians, and Fife.
Regardless if an order comes in for a single radiator cabinet or an order for 100 cabinets, the quality of the finished product remains to the highest standard. We are as happy to supply and install a cabinet in a private home as we were to supply and install 65 cabinets for a client living in a castle in East Lothian.
All estimates given by us are completely free of charge regardless of the distance traveled. We will never be beaten for price with respect to the high-quality workmanship we deliver.
Radiator Cabinets made from hard or natural untreated treated woods tend to buckle or bow in some way, which is why we use the most advanced techniques and materials to build our cabinets and supply them all with our 10-year guarantee.
How our radiator covers work
Cold air is drawn in at the base of the radiator cover and is heated by the radiator, it is then redistributed through the front grille and the top vent focusing the heated air back into the room’s space.
* Made to measure by hand
* Free estimates
* Full installation service
* Protects children from hot surfaces
* Front grille easily removable for access to valves and for cleaning
* Children’s themed cabinets available
* Choice of grille/panel styles
* Special designs to order
* White primed ready for decoration or finished in the style of your choice
* Protects wall coverings, paintings & furnishings from discoloration
* The front panel is easily removed for valve adjustment & initial installation
FOR A QUICKER RESPONSE, PLEASE SEND A TEXT
MESSAGE OR CALL THE MOBILE NUMBER BENEATH.
Telephone: 0131 664 5400
Mobile: 07976 376659
Address: 10 Mannering Place, Edinburgh EH16 6BP